- Apply a few drops to the sides and front of your beard.
- Massage or comb throughout.
- Use just enough to cover your fingertip
- Rub your hands together to activate the balm.
- Apply once the balm has melted.
- Use a wooden comb or fingers to comb through your beard.
- Typically you won't need to exceed 2 fingertips of balm.
- Then style.
Tip: Wooden combs are the preferred styling piece for beards. Unlike plastic or metal, they retain the oil and don't strip the hair of essential vitamins and oils when being used. If you prefer a more styled result then we'd suggest owning both a wooden comb and a high-quality boars brush.